About The Ant and The Grasshopper
Established in 2004 by Kevin W. Prentice, a team building designer and facilitator with over 30 years’ experience. The Ant & the Grasshopper team building company utilizes play as the primary tool for learning, skill development and morale boosting. The Ant & the Grasshopper has over 100 innovative, fun team building programs. Here is a list of our most popular:
- Spy School– Our top selling indoor program this highly engaging game of espionage is fun for all levels and types.
- Incredible Race– Our top selling outdoor program this versatile scavenger hunt is so popular companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Dannon and CVS have purchased it multiple times.
- Illinois Jones and the Hidden Treasure– An indoor program focused on cooperative problem solving and silo busting.
- Wacky Olympics– A fun, inclusive outdoor program in which everyone, not just the athletic types, get to play and shine.
- Survivors– Out Wit, Out Play, Out Think-‐out-‐of-‐the-‐box. No one gets voted off and everyone has fun.
- The Power of Play– Indoors or out, everyone is a winner in this non-‐competitive, truly team building program.
- Cardboard Boat Building & Races– Two persons from each team will set sail aboard cardboard boats designed and built by their teammates. A great exercise in project planning, time management and trust.
- Wok‐Athon– A culinary team building program unlike any other. Cook in teams and then break bread together.
- Great American Bike Giveaway– A philanthropic (CSR) team building program that will be remembered long after the wrenches and bicycle pumps have been put away.
- Wheel or No Wheel– A mash up of every TV game show this highly engaging game gets everyone playing.